Friday, March 8, 2013

Blizzard Survival Gold Star Winner

And, finally, the gold star award for the Blizzard Survival writing assignment goes to . . .

I survived the blizzard of 2013 by layering my clothes and wrapping myself with many blankets. The worst part about the blizzard of 2013 for me was that at night I had to use about a few dozen flashlights. I also hated it because it was so cold outside that it was the same temperature in your house. I remember sleeping with five blankets on me. The thing I hated the most though was having no TV at all! I was so used to turning the TV on that even though we had no power I still tried to turn it on, but of course that didn't work. My only favorite part of the blizzard was that when this whole storm was over and I had power I could go sledding and play in the snow. The thing I will never forget about the blizzard is that if you don't have a generator you are out of luck! by Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment